Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a board certified Internal Medicine physician to serve its patients in Mundelein, Illinois
- Full time community-based outpatient position
- Well-established Internal Medicine practice with a large patient panel
- Employed position with benefits and malpractice coverage
- Physician-led medical group focused on quality patient care and access
Training and/or experience required
- Board certification/board eligible
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- Education Assistance Program
- Pre-tax accounts for dependent care, health care and commuter benefit
- Leave-of-absence programs including: FMLA, Military Leave, Parental Leave, Personal Leave, VESSA Leave
About Mundelein, Illinois
Mundelein has much to offer including second to none municipal services, beautiful and extensive Parks system, nationally recognized Blue Ribbon schools and a strong industrial base. It is one of the safest communities in the nation, and Village government is efficient, effective and fiscally sound. The community of Mundelein has a broad range of year-round activities for residents, including Mundelein Community Days, Craft Beer Festival, Farmers Market, Concerts in the Park, Arts Festival and Santa’s Cottage—to name just a few!
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the 5th largest nonprofit health care system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our clinician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.