Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients at our outpatient practice in Mundelein, IL.
- 1.0 FTE
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Guaranteed floor salary + sign on bonus
- Located at 3220 Illinois 60, Mundelein, IL 60060
- 100% outpatient
- Low call volume
- 36 hours/week
- 1 CMA dedicated to each physician
- EPIC EMR
Training and/or experience required
- New and established physicians welcome to apply
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Mundelein, Illinois
Mundelein has much to offer including second to none municipal services, beautiful and extensive Parks system, nationally recognized Blue Ribbon schools and a strong industrial base. It is one of the safest communities in the nation, and Village government is efficient, effective and fiscally sound. The community of Mundelein has a broad range of year-round activities for residents, including Mundelein Community Days, Craft Beer Festival, Farmers Market, Concerts in the Park, Arts Festival and Santa’s Cottage—to name just a few!
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.