Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking an Internal Medicine physician to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients in Palos Hills, Illinois.
- Generous student loan forgiveness program
- Outpatient only with hospitalists covering patients at Advocate Christ Medical Center
- 36 clinic hours per week – open to a 4-day work week
- EPIC EMR
- 24/7 Nurse triage support
Training and/or experience required
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Palos Hills, Illinois
Palos Hills is conveniently located 16 miles southwest of Chicago. With easy access to the Stevenson Expressway and Illinois Route 294 as well as Metra train service in the adjacent suburb of Worth, Palos Hills is a growing suburb of Chicago. The western border of Palos consists of 7.000 acres of Cook County Forest Preserve. Before 1963 city lots in Palos Hills were large, apartments were banned, and minimal services were provided. Thereafter planned growth allowed unit subdivisions, leading to a building boom. By 1990 the community was white and largely middle-class, with strong public elementary and high schools, and Moraine Valley Community College. Descendants of Irish, German, and Polish immigrants constitute 50 percent of the population, with substantial numbers of Italian and Greek descendants.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third largest nonprofit health care system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our clinician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.