Your Primary Choice!
Fantastic outpatient opportunity with an established team!
Our Med/Peds team in the family-friendly Milwaukee suburb of New Berlin is looking to expand their team with a provider interested in joining an organization that is committed to achieving high quality health care.
- Outpatient only practice with newborn nursery rounds
- Clinic is a continuity site for residency training and provides teaching opportunities
- Easy access to subspecialty services for your patients through our system
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package, fully funded malpractice insurance, CME allowance, relocation assistance and student loan forgiveness or sign-on bonus available
- H1B cap-exempt employer
- Excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities
- Safe community with excellent schools
About New Berlin, Wisconsin
With a population of approximately 39,000 people, this Milwaukee suburb is tight-knit; residents join together for holiday parades and youth sporting events. New Berlin’s highly organized Parks & Recreation Department is one of the hallmarks of the town. The city’s park system, with 845 acres of parks and conservancy areas, includes a wide range of recreational uses for all seasons, including soccer, biking, playgrounds, cross-country skiing, walking, and golfing. New Berlin offers many programs for all residents of the community, from toddlers to the elderly - dance, aquatics, fitness classes, adult sports programs, and much more.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.