Get ready to grow your practice in a family friendly Wisconsin community. Our Summit clinic, located in the heart of southeastern Wisconsin’s coveted “Lake Country”, is seeking an Internal Medicine physician interested in joining an organization that is committed to achieving high quality health care.
- Outpatient only practice in our large multi-specialty clinic, located adjacent to our Aurora Summit Medical Center
- Easy referrals to subspecialty services for your patients through our system when needed
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package, fully funded malpractice insurance, CME allowance, relocation assistance, and student loan forgiveness
- Call is 1:10 and supported by nurse triage
- Excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities, great schools, and a safe community less than 2 hours from Chicago, 15 minutes from Milwaukee, and an hour from Madison
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Summit, Wisconsin
Just 35 minutes west of Milwaukee, and 50 minutes east of Madison, the Town of Summit offers the benefits of a rural and lake country setting near urban amenities, which provides for outdoor recreational activities and state parks at the doorstep of its residents. Located along Interstate 94, it is a special community in the heart of western Waukesha County's lake country. With this setting, city offerings like professional sporting events and cultural performances are easily accessible in the nearby Madison or Milwaukee areas.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.