Get ready to grow your practice in a family friendly Wisconsin community. Our Summit clinic, located in the heart of southeastern Wisconsin’s coveted “Lake Country”, is seeking an Internal Medicine physician interested in joining an organization that is committed to achieving high quality health care.
- Outpatient only practice in our large multi-specialty clinic, located adjacent to our Aurora Summit Medical Center
- Easy referrals to subspecialty services for your patients through our system when needed
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package, fully funded malpractice insurance, CME allowance, relocation assistance, and student loan forgiveness
- Call is 1:10 and supported by nurse triage
- Excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities, great schools, and a safe community less than 2 hours from Chicago, 15 minutes from Milwaukee, and an hour from Madison
About Summit, Wisconsin
Just 35 minutes west of Milwaukee, and 50 minutes east of Madison, the Town of Summit offers the benefits of a rural and lake country setting near urban amenities, which provides for outdoor recreational activities and state parks at the doorstep of its residents. Located along Interstate 94, it is a special community in the heart of western Waukesha County's lake country. With this setting, city offerings like professional sporting events and cultural performances are easily accessible in the nearby Madison or Milwaukee areas.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.