New England Charm + Midwestern Values = A great place to practice medicine!
Advocate Aurora Health in Manitowoc and Two Rivers, Wisconsin is seeking an internal medicine physician to join an established outpatient practice. Enjoy a collegial atmosphere with outstanding top tier colleagues in a multi-specialty group committed to high quality patient care. The local hospital, Two Rivers Medical Center, is a state of the art hospital offering every patient a breathtaking view of beautiful Lake Michigan as well as high quality hospitalists, specialists, and surgeons.
- Generous student loan forgiveness program
- Enjoy an excellent quality of life with 32 to 36 patient contact hours with a competitive guarantee up to $285,996
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Outpatient positions with excellent call (phone only)
- Collegial group focused on quality patient care and access
- Safe community with excellent schools and an abundance of outdoor recreational activities
- H-1B visa sponsorship available
About Two Rivers, Wisconsin
Manitowoc and Two Rivers are quaint family-friendly communities located on the shores of Lake Michigan approximately 45 minutes from Green Bay. These communities offer an abundance of outdoor activities from Great Lakes boating, sailing, and fishing to miles of sandy beaches, inland lakes, state parks and wildlife recreation areas. With a rich history, these beautiful lakefront communities offer towering lighthouses, multiple museums, the Lincoln Park Zoo and Capitol Civic Center (theater). With a cost of living much lower than comparable or larger cities this area still boasts top rated schools, safe communities, and a moderate Midwest climate.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.