New England charm + Midwestern values = A great place to practice medicine
Advocate Health in Two Rivers, Wisconsin is seeking an internal medicine physician to join an established outpatient practice. Enjoy a collegial atmosphere with outstanding top tier colleagues in a multi-specialty group committed to high quality patient care. The local hospital, Two Rivers Medical Center, is a state-of-the-art hospital offering every patient a breathtaking view of beautiful Lake Michigan as well as high quality hospitalists, specialists, and surgeons.
- Generous student loan forgiveness program up to $180,000 plus sign on bonus
- Enjoy an excellent quality of life with 32 to 36 patient contact hours with a competitive guarantee up to $325,393
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed outpatient only position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Collegial group focused on quality patient care and access
- Safe community with excellent schools and an abundance of outdoor recreational activities
- H-1B visa sponsorship available
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Two Rivers, Wisconsin
Wisconsin’s “Maritime Capital” - Manitowoc and Two Rivers are quaint family-friendly communities located on the shores of Lake Michigan approximately 45 minutes from Green Bay. These communities offer an abundance of outdoor activities from Great Lakes boating, sailing, and fishing to miles of sandy beaches, inland lakes, state parks and wildlife recreation areas. With a rich history, these beautiful lakefront communities offer towering lighthouses, multiple museums, the Lincoln Park Zoo and Capitol Civic Center (theater). With a cost of living much lower than comparable or larger cities this area still boasts top rated schools, safe communities, and a moderate Midwest climate.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.