Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Due to an internal transfer within our system, Advocate Health is seeking an internist to join our team in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Enjoy a collegial atmosphere with outstanding colleagues who are committed to proving high quality patient care.
- Join a group of one internist and a nurse practitioner
- Multispecialty clinic with brand new space for internal medicine, onsite access to lab, x-ray, MRI, CT and pharmacy dispensary
- Specialists onsite include Neurosurgery, Occupational Therapy, OB/Gyn, Neurology, Pain Management-Interventional, Ophthalmology, Physical Therapy, Pulm/CC, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Speech Therapy, Sports Medicine, Dermatology (Mohs), FM, Electrophysiology, GI, Podiatry
- Enjoy an excellent quality of life with great schools and an abundance of outdoor recreational activities
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- Generous student loan forgiveness program
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant and rewarding which includes a two-year guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Paid Time Off (while on guarantee)
- Adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- Education Assistance Program
- Pre-tax accounts for dependent care, health care and commuter benefit
- Leave-of-absence programs including: FMLA, Military Leave, Parental Leave, Personal Leave, VESSA Leave
About Waukesha, Wisconsin
You get the very best of both worlds in Waukesha. This charming, yet contemporary city offers a historic downtown, a sun-drenched lakefront, multiple opportunities for outdoor recreation, and is close to both Milwaukee and Madison, yet far enough from the chaos of city life.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the 5th largest nonprofit health care system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our clinician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.