Due to the upcoming retirement of a well-respected physician, we are seeking an internist to join our team in Waukesha. Enjoy a collegial atmosphere with outstanding colleagues who are committed to proving high quality patient care.
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Generous student loan forgiveness program
- Employed position, competitive two-year income guarantee, up to $12,000 in relocation expenses, malpractice, health/dental, CME allowance, PTO (while on a guarantee) and short term and long-term disability
- Multispecialty group includes family medicine, OB/Gyn and pediatrics; lab, x-ray, MRI, CT and pharmacy dispensary onsite
- Enjoy an excellent quality of life with great schools and an abundance of outdoor recreational activities
About Waukesha, Wisconsin
You get the very best of both worlds in Waukesha. This charming, yet contemporary city offers a historic downtown, a sun-drenched lakefront, multiple opportunities for outdoor recreation, and is close to both Milwaukee and Madison, yet far enough from the chaos of city life.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.