Practice medicine the way you want to practice taking over for a retiring internist at our West Allis Physician Office Tower. This location has easy access to the city and/or the suburban lifestyle.
- Flexible schedule with 4 - 4.5 day work week
- Ability to have an outpatient only practice or a traditional practice with an inpatient/outpatient mix
- Great access to specialty care for patients onsite
- Student loan forgiveness, market leading pay and sign on bonus options available
- Collaborative work team with great support including APC, nurses and MA.
- Employed position with full time benefits and malpractice coverage
About West Allis, Wisconsin
City at the Center
West Allis is the right place for anyone that is looking for a highly accessible, central location. They have many terrific, family-friendly neighborhoods, filled with energetic, creative residents and diverse businesses, as well as easy access to some of the most popular attractions in the metro Milwaukee area. A variety of fun-filled activities occur year-round, including Cool Waters Park, the Wisconsin State Fair, frequent farmers markets, and several parks and bike trails.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.