Advocate Aurora Health Care has an exciting opportunity for Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) Specialists to be part of one of the top health care systems in the country.
We are seeking MFM Specialists to join Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha, Wisconsin. This site is located in Southeastern Wisconsin right at the state line, about halfway between Milwaukee & Chicago. This position will give you the opportunity to have a home base in Kenosha with the opportunity to travel to other Advocate Aurora Hospitals with varying acuities.
Education, training and experience required
- Completion of Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship program
- Ability to work well in an integrated system
- This position will serve as a consultative service for patients in Southeastern Wisconsin as well as the greater Milwaukee area through in collaboration with MFM colleagues
- Three tertiary obstetric centers across the Advocate Aurora Health Care System in WI
- Three Level III NICUs; Four level II NICUs in WI
- Over 100 OBGYNs employed in the system in WI
- Teaching and Research opportunities that include our own OBGYN Residency Program
- OB Hospitalist Department Support at our tertiary centers
- MFM provides coverage for over 12,000 deliveries at 11 birthing centers in Eastern Wisconsin
- Largest MFM program in the state of Wisconsin
- Minimal call from home
- Minimal rounding duties as we have a transport & admissions team
About Kenosha, Wisconsin
A vibrant community nestled on the shore of Lake Michigan
Located in the southeastern corner of Wisconsin, Kenosha is midway between Milwaukee and Chicago and is known for its friendly people and one-of-a-kind places. The Lake Michigan shoreline is one of the most popular features, with nearly 90 percent publicly accessible via parks, beaches, festival places and a miles-long promenade.
A lively downtown district full of shopping, dining and the arts is located just steps from the lakeshore. Away from the shoreline, the Kenosha area is teeming with opportunities for fun! If it’s the great outdoors you seek, Kenosha’s western region delivers beautifully. Pristine Kenosha Area golf courses, tranquil inland lakes, hiking and biking trails, a ski and snowboard area, and so much more await you year-round.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.