Advocate Aurora Health Care has an opportunity for a Medical Director of Maternal Fetal Medicine. Located in the Metro Milwaukee area, this practice is a comprehensive practice model supported by advanced practice clinicians, sonographers and nursing staff.
Education, training and experience required:
- Board Certified in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- 5-10 years of professional experience
- Must have past leadership position or experience
- Proven ability to build relationships, mentor faculty and successfully recruit and retain Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialists
- This position will serve patients in the greater Milwaukee area as well as throughout Eastern Wisconsin, in collaboration with 7 MFM colleagues
- Position will be 75% Clinical and 25% Administrative
- Three tertiary obstetric centers across the Aurora Health Care System
- Three Level III NICUs; Four Level II NICUs
- Over 100 OBGyn’s employed in the system
- Teaching and Research opportunities that include our own OBGyn Residency Program
- OB Hospitalist Department Support at our tertiary centers
- MFM provides coverage for over 12,000 deliveries at 11 birthing centers in Eastern Wisconsin
- Largest MFM program in the state of Wisconsin
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
About West Allis, Wisconsin
West Allis, the city at the center, is the right place for anyone that is looking for a highly accessible, central location. They have many terrific, family-friendly neighborhoods, filled with energetic, creative residents and diverse businesses, as well as easy access to some of the most popular attractions in the metro Milwaukee area. A variety of fun-filled activities occur year-round, including Cool Waters Park, the Wisconsin State Fair, frequent farmers markets, and several parks and bike trails.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.