Advocate Aurora Health Care has an exciting opportunity for a Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) Specialist to be part of one of the top health care systems in the country and the largest MFM program in the state of Wisconsin.
We are seeking a Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist to join Aurora Medical Center at our locations in Southeastern Wisconsin. This position will give you the opportunity to have a home base with the opportunity and flexibility to travel to additional Advocate Aurora Hospitals with varying acuities.
This position will offer a sign on bonus and up to $125,000 in student loan forgiveness.
Locations currently hiring:
The Aurora Women's Pavilion in West Allis, WI
- The Aurora Women's Pavilion (AWP) is the busiest Obstetrical unit in Wisconsin with over 3,000 deliveries per year
- AWP has an OB Hospitalist program with 24-hour onsite coverage
- AWP is an Obstetrical Tertiary Care Center accepting referrals as well as high-risk maternal transports from throughout the Aurora system and southeastern Wisconsin
- AWP has on-site Pediatric Cardiology coverage
- AWP provides NICU critical care transport service and advanced critical care for high-risk neonates
Aurora Sinai Medical Center in Milwaukee, WI
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center (ASMC) is an Obstetrical Tertiary Care Center accepting referrals as well as high-risk maternal transports from throughout the Aurora system and southeastern Wisconsin
- ASMC has an OB Hospitalist program with 24-hour onsite coverage
- ASMC has an independent OB/GYN residency program with ample opportunity for clinical and didactic education as well as resident mentorship
- ASMC is a University of Wisconsin Medical School clinical clerkship site for OB/GYN
- ASMC has on-site Pediatric Cardiology
- ASMC provides NICU critical care transport service and advanced critical care for high-risk neonates
- ASMC boasts a maternal cardiac critical care center
- This position will serve as a consultative service for patients in Southeastern Wisconsin as well as the greater Milwaukee area in collaboration with MFM colleagues
- Three tertiary obstetric centers across the Advocate Aurora Health Care System in WI
- Three Level III NICUs; Four level II NICUs in WI
- Over 100 OBGYNs employed in the system in WI
- Teaching and Research opportunities that include our own OBGYN Residency Program
- OB Hospitalist Department Support at our tertiary centers
- MFM provides coverage for over 12,000 deliveries at 11 birthing centers in Eastern Wisconsin
- Minimal call from home, 1:5-6 call schedule
- Minimal rounding duties as we have a transport & admissions team
What Advocate Aurora Health offers:
- Integrated, supportive physician-led organization
- Patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Leadership opportunities
About Milwaukee, Wisconsin
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums — including an internationally designed lakefront art museum — to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique — from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions — for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.