Aurora BayCare Medical Center is seeking a fifth full-time neonatologist to join our team of 4 neonatologists and 5 allied health providers (NNP’s/PA’s).
- 18-bed Level III NICU with over 250 admissions
- Regional perinatal referral center with full-time MFM services
- 1700 deliveries per year
- Offers conventional ventilation, high-frequency ventilation, and iNO
- Whole body cooling, ECMO and surgical cases are transferred
- Transport team covered by NNP/PA, RN, and RT
- Readily available subspecialty support is provided by University of Wisconsin Children’s Health with on-site outreach clinics
- Ancillary services: pediatric dietician, OT, SLP feeding specialist, respiratory therapy, and lactation specialists.
- Newborn Nursery coverage is provided by pediatric staff
- Staffing Model: 5 Neonatologists and 5 allied health providers (NNP’s/PA’s)
- 24/7 in-house coverage provided by a neonatologist and a NNP or PA
- Variable shifts with call averaging 1:5
- Completion of Neonatology Fellowship Program
- BE/BC Neonatologist Program
*Our benefits include:
- Bonus and relocation reimbursement offered
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Reimbursement for continuing medical education
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
About Green Bay, WI
Wisconsin’s oldest settlement
With a total metro population of nearly 250,000, Green Bay epitomizes balance, offering many of the benefits of a larger city, all the while sustaining the hometown feel of a small, friendly Midwest community. You can experience unique shopping, many outdoor activities, beautiful golf courses and the excitement of Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers. The area has excellent schools, a strong economy, friendly, safe neighborhoods and an affordable cost of living.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.