Nephrologist needed - just 1.5 hours from Milwaukee!
- Collegial and supportive team where you will join 2 existing Nephrologists who have built a well-established practice in a multi-specialty clinic environment
- Transplant Nephrologist on location once per month and excellent support staff including NP, RN's and MA's already in place
- New partner will cover Oshkosh and Fond du Lac with rotating schedule for hospital rounds at Aurora Medical Center Oshkosh
- Shared call schedule offering terrific work/life balance
- EPIC EMR
- H1-B Sponsorship Available
- Competitive compensation structure and comprehensive benefits package are offered which includes health, dental, vision, retirement program with company match and much more
About Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Located on the largest freshwater lake in Wisconsin, Oshkosh and its surrounding communities are home to limitless recreational activities including sailing, boating and fishing as well as lively concerts (including Country USA and Rock USA), festivals and farmers markets. Oshkosh is also home to the EAA Airventure, an air show that hosts some of the world’s best pilots and aircraft homebuilders.
Just 90 minutes north of Milwaukee and less than an hour from Green Bay - residents enjoy easy access to major cities while enjoying the homespun atmosphere of this idyllic Midwestern city.
The area also boasts safe neighborhoods, excellent schools and an affordable cost of living.
About Advocate Aurora
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.