Busy Autonomic Practice with Testing Lab and Clinical Research Opportunities
Our busy, outpatient based Autonomic practice is one of two centers in WI with an Autonomic testing laboratory. You will work directly with our experienced Autonomic Neurologist, 3 Advanced Clinical Providers and in close collaboration with our multidisciplinary team. With an established Primary Care, Cardiology and Endocrinology referral base you will have an opportunity to provide care for adolescents and adults.
Our Program Offers:
- Large population of autonomic dysfunction patients
- Clinical practice with opportunity for clinical research. Collaboration with Stanford on sleep and POTS study currently.
- Intensive rehabilitation program for autonomic dysfunction patients including sleep psychology, PT, OT, Speech Therapy, Integrative Medicine (massage, acupuncture), dietician.
- Sleep psychologist, board certified, actively working the program.
- Close collaboration with cardiac electrophysiology.
- Opportunity to see other neuromuscular or neuropathy patients
- Strong support of administration/organizational leadership
- Candidate must be board eligible/certified in General Neurology and fellowship training in Autonomic, Neuromuscular or Peripheral Neuropathy desired.
- Generous Student Loan Forgiveness and CME along with comprehensive benefits
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
- Our beautiful facility is located due north of Downtown Milwaukee in a lovely, safe community offering great schools and amenities with convenient access to a major airport and the recreational opportunities that draw people to Wisconsin.
About Grafton, Wisconsin
Just minutes north of Milwaukee, Grafton offers a personal and economic quality of life that draws people and businesses alike to this crossroads community of well-kept homes, tree lined streets and small town warmth.
The community has a New England feel offering a diverse array of stores, shops, restaurants and industrial enterprises along with a variety of recreational activities for the young and the young at heart. Whether it’s canoeing on the Milwaukee River, biking, golfing, heading to Lake Michigan or shopping, residents and visitors are sure to find something to do.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.