Be a part of our comprehensive and robust program!
Located at Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center-an award winning tertiary facility in Milwaukee, WI.
St. Luke's Medical Center is busy 938 bed, state-of-the-with a Level II Trauma center and is the largest hospital in Wisconsin. This position will be supported by the Aurora Neuroscience Service Line, a comprehensive, integrated, system-wide group of Neurosurgeons, Neurologists, dedicated Neuro Intensivists and Advance Practice Clinicians who are part of the Advocate Aurora Health system.
Our patient base is established through extensive referrals from within the system. Our program is fully integrated with the neuroscience service line, which maximizes resource allocation and consolidates call coverage while creating an assimilated network of specialists for even the most complex conditions.
Our Program Offers:
- ABRET Accredited Lab
- Level IV NAEC with RNS and SEEG
- Outstanding Functional neurosurgeon with the growing program
- Excellent neurophysiology technician leader with 24 EEG techs on site including 9 registered techs
- Expansion of patient monitoring capacity throughout the system anticipated
- Established patient base over large geography within our integrated system
- Resource rich health system with full clinical and administrative support
- Board Certified-completion of a neurology residency and Epilepsy fellowship from an ACGME accredited program
- Patient focused, collaborative, excellent communication skills
- Market competitive compensation, generous CME along with comprehensive benefits
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
- Strong support of administration and organizational leadership in conjunction with a well-established Neuroscience service line structure and support model
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance with tail and relocation assistance up to $12,000 if needed
About Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Wisconsin’s largest city
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums – including an internationally designed lakefront art museum – to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit integrated health systems in the nation. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our team of over 70,000 caregivers includes over 3,600 physicians and more than 1,900 Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.