Develop your subspecialty interests while treating the full spectrum of Neurology patients. A fantastic opportunity awaits at our Hartland clinic, in the heart of southeastern Wisconsin's coveted Lake Country.
This is a desirable location offering an excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities, great schools, affordable housing and a safe community.
- Located less than 2 hours from Chicago, 15 minutes from Milwaukee, and an hour from Madison
Due to retirement of a seasoned Neurologist we are recruiting a Neurologist interested in joining an established practice and an organization that is committed to providing high quality health care.
The patient base is established through referrals from within the system and our program has increasing success in attracting patients from competing healthcare systems. Our program is fully integrated with the neuroscience service line, which maximizes resource allocation and consolidates call coverage while creating an assimilated network of specialists for even the most complex conditions.
Our Program offers:
- You will partner with 3 Neurologists and will be supported by well-respected Neurologists across the Advocate Aurora Health system
- Build your subspecialty niche
- Seasoned, collaborative partners and strong support staff
- Multispecialty site with endocrinology, neuropsych, allergy, ophthalmology, primary care, peds, and neurology
- Strong internal referral base
- Full collaboration with neurosurgery, neuroradiology, endovascular neurology, critical care, and ancillary services
- Access to a full contingent of specialists in the market
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- EPIC EMR
- We welcome new or experienced Neurologists
- Subspecialties such as Epilepsy, MS, Headache, Movement Disorders, Neurophysiology welcome
- BC/BE and completion of a neurology residency from an accredited program
- Up to $180K in Student Loan Forgiveness
- Competitive compensation structure, generous CME and comprehensive benefits
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
- Strong support of administration and organizational leadership in conjunction with a well-established Neuroscience service line structure and support model
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance with tail and relocation assistance
About Hartland, Wisconsin
The Village of Hartland is located in the heart of southeastern Wisconsin’s beautiful Lake Country. There are 12 lakes within a five-mile radius, numerous parks, and beautiful golf courses. This community, located just 30 miles northwest of Milwaukee, boasts small town charm and a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. It offers an exceptional quality of life, with a unique blend of many positive features.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit integrated health systems in the nation. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our team of over 70,000 caregivers includes over 3,600 physicians and more than 1,800 Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.