Live, work and play in beautiful Oshkosh, Wisconsin: Oshkosh is an optimal Wisconsin location with a short drive to Milwaukee and Madison, and only a 3-hour drive to Chicago!
Join Advocate Aurora Health, among the largest not-for-profit health care systems in the country at our busy and growing practice. This is a great opportunity support a robust and established Neurology practice with inpatient coverage.
As a Neuro Hospitalist with Advocate Aurora Health, you will be supported by a nationally recognized and financially stable health care system. Our Oshkosh Medical Center offers a collegial medical group and strong referral relationships. Your will join a network of Neurologists that is fully integrated with the neuroscience service line, which maximizes resource allocation and consolidates call coverage while creating an assimilated network of specialists for even the most complex conditions.
Our Program Offers:
- Consult service with block scheduling
- Acute Tele-stroke/neurology service in place
- Strong support of administration and organizational leadership in conjunction with a well-established Neuroscience service line structure and support model
- Salary-based compensation with extra shift pay if desired
- BC/BE and completion of a neurology residency from an accredited program
- Generous Student Loan Forgiveness and CME along with comprehensive benefits
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance with tail and relocation assistance up to $12,000 if needed
- Additional opportunities throughout Wisconsin and Illinois for General Neurologists, and subspecialists with training in Stroke, Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular, Neuroimmunology, Movement Disorders, Epilepsy and Headache.
About Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Located on the largest freshwater lake in Wisconsin, Oshkosh and its surrounding communities are home to limitless recreational activities including sailing, boating and fishing as well as lively concerts (including Country USA and Rock USA), festivals and farmers markets. Oshkosh is also home to the EAA Airventure, an air show that hosts some of the world’s best pilots and aircraft homebuilders. Just 90 minutes north of Milwaukee and less than an hour from Green Bay - residents enjoy easy access to major cities while enjoying the homespun atmosphere of this idyllic Midwestern city. The area also boasts safe neighborhoods, excellent schools and an affordable cost of living.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.