Neurologists Needed for our brand new state-of-the art hospital opening 2022
Great opportunity for new or experienced Neurologists-subspecialty interests welcomed.
This prime Southeast Wisconsin location, beautiful new hospital and medical office building is located in Mount Pleasant, WI only 30 minutes north to Milwaukee and 60 miles south to Chicago. This is one of the fastest growing communities in the state surrounded by Amazon, Fox Conn, SC Johnson and Uline. Enjoy great schools and lake living.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of a Neurology residency from an accredited program
- Skills in all areas of general neurology and neuro subspecialty interests
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- General neurology practice with 1 week inpatient service monthly
- You will build a practice quickly with our strong referral base and established Primary care clinics
- Experience or interest in EEG/EMG a plus
- Join a collaborative and cohesive neurology service line
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- Integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- Patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation & comprehensive benefits package
- 6 figure student loan forgiveness plan
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
About Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin
Comprising 36 square miles in eastern Racine County, Mount Pleasant is one of the fastest-growing communities in Wisconsin. Stretching from Lake Michigan to Interstate 94, our location provides easy access to metropolitan Milwaukee and Chicago, including Mitchell International Airport, just minutes to the north and O’Hare International Airport less than an hour to the south! An ideal location, excellent accessibility, a forward-thinking attitude, and a hometown feel are a few of the valuable qualities that make Mount Pleasant a great place to live and visit.
The Village of Mount Pleasant operates an extensive park system. Fourteen parks with over 300 acres of green space, including playgrounds, trails, fishing, and baseball diamonds, are yours to explore. The Village has officially adopted a Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan to promote outdoor activities and appreciation for our Village's natural beauty. Our parks are home to exciting events like Movies Under the Stars, biergartens, food truck events, the annual Kraut Fest music festival, and more.
Village life offers a wide variety of recreational possibilities, including nearby golf courses, the Pike River Pathway, miles of bike lanes, and 400+ acres of Village parkland. Our sparkling Lake Michigan coastline also offers water recreation via the nearby marinas and boat launches. Over the last few years, the Village has worked alongside Real Racine to create numerous inviting events of which residents and visitors can enjoy.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit integrated health systems in the nation. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our team of over 70,000 caregivers includes 3600+ physicians and 1800+ Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.