Neurologist BC/BE - Multiple Sclerosis/Neuro Immunology
Leadership Position For Busy Multiple Sclerosis Practice
- Mature MS practice with full time Care Coordinator
- Designated Center for Comprehensive Multiple Sclerosis Care by the MS Society
- Collaborative multi-disciplinary team
- Patient Focused Partners
- A single clinic site with a single connected hospital
- Competitive salary guarantee and benefits package that includes paid medical liability insurance and relocation
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
Preferred Candidates will be:
- BC/BE in Neurology
- Clinical fellowship and/or training in Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and neuroimmunology is highly preferred but not required
- Collaborative nature and strong communication skills
Located at Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center, an award winning tertiary facility in Milwaukee. This position will be supported by the Aurora Neurosciene Service Line, a comprehensive, integrated, system-wide group of Neurosurgeons, Neurologists, dedicated NeuroIntensivists and Advance Practice Clinicians who are part of the Advocate Aurora Health system.
About Milwaukee, Wisconsin
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums -- including an internationally designed lakefront art museum -- to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.