Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a Neuromuscular Neurologist to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients at Advocate Christ Medical Center and the Palos Height Clinic, both southwest suburbs of Chicago, IL.
- Assist in developing a SW suburban Neuromuscular clinic
- Ambulatory opportunities at Christ Medical Center and the Palos Heights location
- Provide EMG/NCV procedures
- Opportunity to provide Neuromuscular inpatient consults
- Excellent referral relationships ensures you will build a practice rapidly
- Partner with system wide Neuromuscular and Neuroscience colleagues
- Collegial group with strong administrative, clinical and service line support
- Employment through Advocate Medical Group/Advocate Health
Training and/or experience required
- Candidates must have Neuromuscular fellowship training from an ACGME accredited program
- BE/BC and completion of a Neurology residency from an ACGME accredited program
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Advocate Christ Medical Center
Advocate Christ Medical Center is a 700+bed, premier teaching hospital and comprehensive stroke center. With more than 1,500 affiliated physicians, Christ Medical Center is a major referral hospital in the Midwest. With more than 100,000 emergency visits annually, Christ has one of the busiest Level 1trauma centers in Illinois.
Oak Lawn and Palos Heights, IL offer vibrant, culturally diverse, family friendly communities southwest of downtown Chicago. You will find quality education with both public and private schools, affordable housing, lovely parks, and easy access to 2 major airports. The desirable metro Chicago area offers all the amenities, lifestyle options, suburban living and diversity of a big city.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.