We are recruiting a Fellowship Trained Neuromuscular physician to join an existing team.
This position is located at Aurora Kenosha Medical Center, however, program development regionally is desired. The patient base is established through referrals from within the system, and our program has had increased success in attracting patients from competing healthcare systems. Our program is fully integrated with the neuroscience service line, which maximizes resource allocation and consolidates call coverage while creating an assimilated network of specialists for even the most complex conditions. While Neuromuscular is the primary focus, seeing some general neurology would be likely.
- Fellowship trained in Neuromuscular
- Will consider new or experienced Neurologist
- IP call rotated one week at a time
- Patient referrals from a completely integrated medical group spanning the entire state of Wisconsin
- Specialization in the diagnosis, treatment and research of neuromuscular disorders
- Develop a program that offers comprehensive care to achieve accurate diagnosis of nerve and muscle diseases
- At Aurora Health Care, our team understands that neurological issues require experienced, compassionate care. Our multidisciplinary team collaboratively works to identify the source of the entire range of neurological conditions with state-of-the-art diagnostic services and provides treatment tailored to individual patient needs and goals.
Our neurology team is part of a family of services that includes the latest diagnostic technology and proven physical rehabilitation services. Our neurologists lead and participate in clinical trials to bring our patients the next generation of treatments.
About Kenosha, Wisconsin
Located in the southeastern corner of Wisconsin, Wisconsin is the midway between Milwaukee and Chicago and is known for its friendly people and one-of-a-kind places. The Lake Michigan shoreline is one of the most popular features, with nearly 90 percent publicly accessible via parks, beaches, festival places and a miles-long promenade.
A lively downtown district full of shopping, dining and the arts is located just steps from the lakeshore. Away from the shoreline, the Kenosha area is teeming with opportunities for fun! If it’s the great outdoors you seek, Kenosha’s western region delivers beautifully. Pristine Kenosha Area golf courses, tranquil inland lakes, hiking and biking trails, a ski and snowboard area, and so much more await you year-round.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.