Neuromuscular Neurologist with Opportunity for Program Development
Advocate Aurora Health seeks a fellowship trained Neuromuscular Neurologist to join our established, busy Neurology team in Grafton, Wisconsin located 20 minutes from Milwaukee.
Excellent opportunity to develop a tertiary Neuromuscular/ALS Program
- Build a lab to your specifications
- Full integration with Neuroscience Service Line support structure
- Utilize resources of a nationally recognized organization
- Enjoy state-of-the-art technology
- Practice in an integrated, physician-led organization
- Established and robust referral relationships
- Strong clinical and administrative support
- Competitive salary-based compensation with incentives
Advocate Aurora Health Offers You:
- Market leader in pay, relocation, sign on bonus and six-figure student loan forgiveness offered
- Multi-specialty clinic with a great suburban feel and a volume of patients to quickly build a full practice
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- Located in one of the wealthiest cities in America per capita, in a great neighborhood minutes away from Lake Michigan and just 20 minutes from all that Milwaukee has to offer
- Collegial environment, great payer mix, strong specialist support and access to Grafton’s new hospital which is becoming the tertiary care center in town
- Excellent professional opportunity offering great work/life balance
About Grafton, Wisconsin
Explore a beautiful community in the heart of Ozaukee County!
Just minutes north of Milwaukee, Grafton offers a personal and economic quality of life that draws people and businesses alike to this crossroads community of well-kept homes, tree lined streets and small town warmth.
The community has a New England feel offering a diverse array of stores, shops, restaurants and industrial enterprises along with a variety of recreational activities for the young and the young at heart. Whether it’s canoeing on the Milwaukee River, biking, golfing, heading to Lake Michigan or shopping, residents and visitors are sure to find something to do.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.