Advocate Aurora Health has a great opportunity for a Neurologist with fellowship training in Neurophysiology who enjoys a wide variety of care and diverse patient population.
We invite you to join our Neurology team at Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center, a state-of-the-art facility in Milwaukee. Aurora St. Luke's is a busy 938 bed Level II Trauma center and is the largest hospital in Wisconsin.
The patient base is established through referrals from within the system and our program has increasing success in attracting patients from competing health care systems. Our program is fully integrated with the neuroscience service line, which maximizes resource allocation and consolidates call coverage while creating an assimilated network of specialists for even the most complex conditions.
Our Opportunity offers:
- Inpatient and outpatient services include the full spectrum of Neurology care
- Must be able to perform and read EEG's, EMG skills also desirable
- Work with a multidisciplinary team who utilize the most innovative medical technologies available
- Integrated nationally recognized health system
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- State-of-the-art technology and EPIC EMR
- Strong support of administration and organizational leadership in conjunction with a well-established Neuroscience service line structure and support model
- BC/BE and completion of a Neurology residency and Neurophysiology Fellowship from an ACGME accredited program
- Competitive compensation with 2 year guarantee
- PSLF opportunity and generous student loan forgiveness program
- Robust benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance, 401K, generous CME, paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance with tail and relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
About Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Wisconsin’s largest city
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums – including an internationally designed lakefront art museum – to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive, and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.