Expanding Systemwide Neuro Oncology Service
AdvocateAurora Health (AAH) is recruiting a Neuro-Oncologist in the greater Chicagoland area, at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, IL. Advocate Medical Group’s Neuro Oncology practice is one of the largest and fastest growing programs in the region led by nationally renowned Neuro Oncologist, Dr. Nina Paleologos.
Service Line and Practice
- Large and growing Neuroscience service line spanning Illinois and Wisconsin
- Robust Neuro Oncology program with regional patient referrals
- Multidisciplinary practice environment which includes a large team of Neuro Oncology fellowship trained Neurosurgeons, Medical Oncologists, and Radiation Oncologists with superior physician leadership
- Advocate Health Care is member of Alliance
- Advocate Neuro Oncology is a member of the Brain Tumor Trial Collaborative (BTTC) and Chicagoland office for the Head for the Cure Foundation
- High physician satisfaction with low attrition rate
- Interest and experience in clinical trials (preferred)
- About Park Ridge, Illinois
About Park Ridge, Illinois
Park Ridge is a picturesque suburb located 14 miles northwest of downtown Chicago, convenient to O'Hare Airport, major expressways, CTA and Metra trains allowing for an easy commute into the city while enjoying peaceful suburban living.
Park Ridge is a prime residential community that retains its distinctive, small-town charm where “community” is a big part of this suburban town. The City’s vibrant Uptown shopping area includes the Metra station, Public Library and several parks featuring live musical concerts and special events are held in the summer. Throughout the City, quiet tree-lined streets, pleasing architecture, excellent schools, centrally located library and ample parks help make Park Ridge one of the most desirable family communities in the Chicago area.
Park Ridge hosts a variety of businesses from privately owned to major corporations and is home to Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, one of Advocate Aurora Health’s Level 1 trauma center and teaching hospitals.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.