Our established Neurology practice in Palos Heights, Illinois is actively recruiting due to retirement of a long standing, highly respected provider. This is an excellent opportunity for a practicing physician or a new provider to join a busy, well established and seasoned group of former educators.
- Excellent referral relationships and able to build a practice rapidly
- All Sub Specialty interests welcome, especially fellowship training in Movement, Epilepsy or Behavioral Neurology
- Collegial group with strong administrative and clinical support
- Teaching interests a plus but not required
- Employment will be through Advocate Medical Group-Advocate Aurora Health
- Competitive compensation, benefits, relocation and sign on bonus
- H1 Visa sponsorship available
About Palos Heights, Illinois
Palos Heights, IL is a vibrant, culturally diverse, family friendly community southwest of downtown Chicago. This community offers quality education with both public and private schools, affordable housing, lovely parks and access to major airports.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.