Work, live and play by Lake Michigan
We are seeking an additional Neurologist expert to join our team of talented physicians at Aurora Medical group in Sheboygan, a progressive community, located on beautiful Lake Michigan, half-way between Milwaukee and Green Bay.
- Clinical based practice - and you set your schedule
- Comprehensive Neurology services in one location, and great support at Advocate Aurora Health's tertiary medical centers in Milwaukee and Green Bay
- Subspecialty interest encouraged, but not necessary
- Very competitive compensation with guaranteed salary the first two years, and a top notch benefits package
- New hospital slated to open in 2022
- Student Loan Forgiveness Available
- Will support candidates on H1-B visa as cap-exempt employer
About Sheboygan, Wisconsin
The city of Sheboygan is located between Lake Michigan and the northern unit of Kettle Moraine State Forest and offers an abundance of outdoor activities for you and your family. Sheboygan County is home to world-renown golf courses, a legendary race track, beautiful marinas and the state’s only AAA Five Diamond resort.
The Sheboygan area provides its residents a family–centered Midwestern lifestyle with award-winning school systems, low crime rate and an easy commute.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.