Bring Your Skills to our Busy, Level 1 Trauma Center - Advocate Christ Medical Center-Serving the Metro-Chicago Area
- Neurologists with Neuro Endovascular Fellowship Training
- Neuro Surgeon with Neuro Endovascular Fellowship Training
- Provide Stroke Neuro Endovascular Care along with Endovascular Neurosurgical procedures
- Support Stroke call coverage
- Expand subspecialty services at a major teaching center
Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Is a Quaternary Tertiary Hospital and Comprehensive Stroke Center with a dedicated 18-bed Neuro Intensive Care Unit
- 749-bed, premier teaching institution with more than 1300 affiliated physicians
- One of the leading referral hospitals in the Midwest for cancer care; cardiovascular services; heart, kidney and lung transplantation; neurosciences; orthopedics; and women’s health.
- Is one of the busiest Trauma Centers in the Midwest
- Hi Acuity ER
- Provides broad referral base and catchment area
- Located in a suburb of Chicago offering: an international airport, major sports teams, theater, museums, dynamic city life, family friendly suburbs and excellent educational and medical training programs.
About Oak Lawn, Illinois
Oak Lawn, an attractive Village of nearly 56,000 residents and over 1,800 diverse businesses, has distinguished itself among Chicago’s leading southwest suburbs. Nestled in the center of Cook County, a distinctive “home town” essence flows through Oak Lawn; an unmatched quality evidenced through the community’s affable neighborhoods, dynamic business districts, well- maintained recreational areas and cultural vivacity.
The resources accessed within Oak Lawn are truly second-to-none. Exceptional educational opportunities are profound, as residents have a choice among a number of public and private school options and several higher education and continuing education institutions. Compassionate and quality healthcare is readily available through various established practices, along with the presence of Advocate Christ Medical Center and Advocate Children’s Hospital.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.