This respected, busy team provides care to patients at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, a 645-bed non-profit teaching hospital located in the Chicago suburb of Park Ridge, Illinois.
- High volume General Neurosurgery Practice with broad referral base
- Level 1 Trauma Center and Tertiary Care facility
- Repeatedly recognized as one of the nation’s Top 100 Hospitals
- Part of Advocate Aurora Health- the 9th Largest Not for Profit Healthcare system in the U.S.
- Advocate Aurora Health has been awarded a 2018 Top Workplaces honor by the Chicago Tribune
As the largest provider of neurological care in Illinois, our first-class clinicians have access to the latest technological advancements.
- One of only a few Chicago area programs that can treat cerebrovascular diseases without surgery. Our minimally invasive techniques – from aneurysm coiling to AVM embolization – can lead to faster recovery times.
- Led by our multi-disciplinary team of specialists, Advocate Brain & Spine Institute offers the latest technology to diagnose and treat all conditions of the brain, spine and nervous system. Our team of experts work closely together to provide comprehensive solutions for the best possible health outcomes.
What sets us apart:
- Advanced treatment: Our innovative approach focuses on minimally invasive techniques.
- Top doctors: Experienced interventional radiologists and neurosurgeons lead multi-disciplinary teams.
- Easy access to care: Locations across Chicago, the suburbs and Central Illinois provide outstanding care close to home
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation and Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance
Education, training and experience required:
- BE/BC Neurosurgeon with fellowship training in Endovascular Neurosurgery
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
About Park Ridge, Illinois
Park Ridge is a picturesque suburb located 14 miles northwest of downtown Chicago, convenient to O'Hare Airport, major expressways, CTA and Metra trains allowing for an easy commute into the city while enjoying peaceful suburban living.
Park Ridge is a prime residential community that retains its distinctive, small-town charm where “community” is a big part of this suburban town. The city’s vibrant Uptown shopping area includes the Metra station, Public Library and several parks featuring live musical concerts and special events are held in the summer. Throughout the city, quiet tree-lined streets, pleasing architecture, excellent schools, centrally located library and ample parks help make Park Ridge one of the most desirable family communities in the Chicago area.
Unique shops and a great selection of restaurants fill the Uptown area, where new buildings blend serenely with historic ones. The Uptown Park Ridge skyline is graced with cupolas, church spires and the 100-foot tower of the Art Deco Pickwick Theatre, which is on the National Register of Historic Places.
In addition to the Uptown shopping area, Park Ridge offers other shopping and dining convenient to every neighborhood, including South Park, Village Green, the Dee Park area bordering Oakton Ave. and the Higgins Corridor bordering Chicago.
Park Ridge hosts a variety of businesses from privately owned to major corporations and is home to Lutheran General Hospital, a Level 1 trauma center, teaching hospital and part of Advocate Aurora Health -- the 10th largest not for profit health system in the country.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 9th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.