Expanding Neurosurgery Practice - bring your clinical interests
Practice in attractive Lake Country, Wisconsin-just 30 minutes west of Milwaukee, WI
Aurora Medical Center in Summit, WI features the most advanced diagnostic and treatment technologies available. Work in a state of the art 91-bed hospital with 14 ICU beds and located in a desirable and fast growing area with volumes increasing year over year. This is a great opportunity for new grads and experienced Neurosurgeons.
As part of the Advocate Aurora Health you will be supported by one of the top not-for-profit healthcare systems in the country covering over 3 million patients across 400 miles in Wisconsin and Illinois. Our integrated health care system provides you with the clinical and operational support needed to do what you do best-provide high quality and safe care to the patients and families in our communities.
Aurora Medical Center-Summit supports your practice with:
- Full Service Neurosurgery - Home to a team of board-certified neurosurgeons and staff with a reputation for surgical excellence, innovation and collaborative, individualized care. We offer the latest surgical and non-surgical treatments for the brain and spine.
- High-Quality Emergency & Trauma Services - Level II Trauma Center accredited by the American College of Surgeons offering the highest level of trauma care in Waukesha County with over 15,000 annual ED visits.
- Advanced Robotics - Providing treatment for Urology, gynecology, thoracic and general surgery, and minimally invasive spine surgery
- Collaboration - strong subspecialty support, great leadership and excellent Neurosurgery support from our tertiary referral center, Aurora St. Luke’s in Milwaukee
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Will support candidates on H1b Visa
About Oconomowoc and Summit, Wisconsin
Tucked just 35 minutes west of Milwaukee and a short 50 minutes east of Madison the City of Oconomowoc and the Town of Summit offer all the benefits of a rural and Lake Country setting. Located along Interstate 94, it is a special community in the heart of Waukesha County’s historic Lake Country. It offers the urban amenities and provides outdoor enthusiasts a bevy of outdoor recreational activities, state parks and pristine trails. With this setting, city offerings like professional sporting events and cultural performances are easily accessible in nearby Milwaukee and Madison. It is truly a destination that is an escape from the ordinary.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.