Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking an OB/GYN to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients at Advocate Sherman Hospital in Elgin, IL.
This position will offer Student Loan Forgiveness up to $90K
- 3 days of clinic per week, 25-27 patient contact hours
- Call schedule of 1:4 weekends & 2 weeknights per week
- Dedicated surgery day with robotics available
- Advocate Sherman Hospital is a level II trauma center and has 2,068 annual deliveries
- Earned Blue Distinction Center + Award for Maternity care
- Geothermal lake heats and cools hospital - Clean Energy Award
- 27-28 patient contact hours per week
- In-office ultrasound and procedures, including colps, leeps, and IUDs
- Strong support team that includes Advanced Practice Clinicians, a Medical Assistant, Registered Nurses, and a Surgery Scheduler
- Access to MFM, Urogynecology, and Gyn-Oncology subspecialists
- Level ll+ Nursery
- 24/7 in-house OB coverage
- Two office locations: Elgin and Algonquin
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Elgin, IL
Elgin offers exceptional opportunities that include cultural arts, entertainment and recreation that are unmatched by surrounding suburbs. Located 38 miles northwest of Chicago and home to over 112,000 people, we are proud of our diversity and culture. The growing city has ready access to public transportation, diverse housing stock and a mix of commercial establishments. Residents and visitors enjoy a thriving cultural arts community, world-class parks, historical museums and over 100 places of worship.
Elgin has three different golf courses, dozens of parks, sports leagues, and biking trails to choose from. It also has its own zoo and museums that are open to the public. The Fox River Bike Trail offer more than 40 miles of guaranteed fun. It runs beside the scenic Fox River in Northern Illinois alongside historic railroad lines, crossing six bridges, and passing through nature preserves and charming towns.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.