We are seeking an experienced OB/GYN to be responsible for providing programmatic leadership to the inpatient obstetrics and gynecology quality services at Aurora Sinai Medical Center, in addition to functioning as an OB/GYN.
- Provides clinical leadership for the care of obstetrics and gynecologic patients
- Provides oversight to the development and implementation of consistent quality care standards for the management of obstetrical and gynecologic patients.
- Serves as Chair of the Perinatal Quality Review Committee.
- Is a strategic partner with Aurora Sinai and Women’s Service Line leadership with regards to the Aurora Sinai obstetrics and gynecologic program; helping to set the direction, goals and priorities.
- Supports AUWMG graduate medical education program activities at Sinai in collaboration with the residency program director.
- Ensures a functioning physician practice model for inpatient, 24/7 coverage of obstetric patients. Works in partnership with Aurora Sinai leadership for evaluation.
- Works collaboratively with nursing leadership with regards to opportunities for quality care enhancements; improvements and educational opportunities.
- Facilitates process for clinical integration with neonatology, women’s health subspecialists, Ob hospitalists, ob/gyn clinical teams and clinicians.
- Makes recommendations for improvements and/or incorporates patient experience and clinician/employee engagement to process and program recommendations/
- Assures alignment of Aurora Sinai women’s health quality program with strategic direction of Aurora Women’s Health service line quality plan.
- Works to assure that the Aurora Sinai women’s health key quality priorities are integrated and aligned with Aurora Health Care system plans.
- Join a close-knit group of 9 Physicians with a robust residency program
- 900 deliveries annually for this group/the hospital does 2,500 annually
- High acuity & high-risk patient population
- da Vinci Robot available
About Milwaukee, WI
Wisconsin’s largest city
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums -- including an internationally designed lakefront art museum -- to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.