At Advocate Aurora Health, you will get the chance to work with a diverse and dedicated team that’s as passionate about the work as you are. We believe our differences make us stronger and we’re committed to creating an environment where everyone — patients, families and team members — are included. We celebrate and embrace individuality — in fact, it is essential to our ability to reimagine health care and transform lives for all our patients no matter their background or where they live.
We are committed to cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, and creating a welcoming environment where people can heal and our communities can thrive. Because this isn’t just where we work — it’s our home.
Join us for an excellent opportunity to join a large, busy OB/GYN faculty practice in downtown Milwaukee at Aurora Sinai Medical Center!
- Join a close-knit group of 9 Physicians
- 12 residents in the program, 3 per year
- Teaching 10% of your time
- 900 deliveries annually for this group/the hospital does 2,500 annually
- 3 to 4 in-house calls per month
- 2 MFMs at Sinai for consults
- High acuity & high-risk patient population
- da Vinci Robot available
- 5 OB Hospitalists at Sinai with a separate call schedule
- ½ day admin
- ½ day OR
- 1 day or either early or late hours
- 5- ½ day clinics: 12-15 pts per half day
- Faculty Service week based on Clinical FTE (max 2 per quarter):
- Four days of coverage
- No elective surgeries during service coverage
- Expect presence for board sign out with hospitalist and residents
- No call during service week (unless last day of service coverage)
About Milwaukee, WI
Wisconsin’s largest city
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums -- including an internationally designed lakefront art museum -- to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.