Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking an OB Hospitalist to serve its patients at Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital in Barrington, IL.
- Manage all deliveries for the Advocate Medical Group OB/GYN group at Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital; when fully staffed we will have 4 OB/GYNs and 2 OB Hospitalists
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital (GSHP) is a 176-bed, level 2 trauma center in the NW suburbs of Chicago
- GSHP features: MFM, Urogynecology, Gyn/Onc subspecialists, Robotics, Level 2+ nursery
- Volume: 1,119 deliveries total at the Hospital in 2022, about 450 for this group
- (1) 24-hour shift and (1) 12-hour shift per week
- Opportunity for Robotic training and sign off
- Collaborative approach with MFMs for management of high-risk patients
- EPIC EMR
- This position will offer Student Loan Forgiveness up to $90K
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with a physician-led medical group
- Women’s Health Service Line Leadership
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- Education Assistance Program
- Pre-tax accounts for dependent care, health care and commuter benefit
- Leave-of-absence programs including: FMLA, Military Leave, Parental Leave, Personal Leave, VESSA Leave
About Barrington, IL
Barrington, located 35 miles northwest of Chicago, is a quaint Village with an array of things to do. Hop off the Metra train or drive into town and experience the charm of a small town with numerous shopping and dining opportunities. The Village Center is a hub of activity with over 117 specialty retailers and 40 restaurants featuring a variety of apparel, antiques, gifts, home furnishings and more. Stop by the Historical Society to learn about the history of the Barrington area or download the self-guided walking tour through the historic downtown. In the evening, take in a movie at the historic Catlow Theater. Then, dine and enjoy the entertainment in the local restaurants. Enjoy a stroll through the state’s largest residential historic district and see stately Victorian homes and beautiful gardens. Hike, jog, bike, or play in our many parks, such as Citizens Park, connected by a bike path to Cuba Marsh.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the 5th largest nonprofit health care system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our clinician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.