We are seeking an OB/GYN Physician to join our team in Aurora, IL.
- Join a group of 4 Physicians & 4 APCs
- Excellent support and mentorship within the group
- 4-day work week
- Strong support team that includes a Medical Assistant, Registered Nurses, and a Surgery Scheduler
- Strong primary care referral base in the area
- Clinic at 2 office locations in Aurora, IL
- In-office procedures, including colps, leeps, and IUDs
- Call of 1:5
- Deliveries at Rush Copley Medical Center, a 210-bed hospital located in Aurora, Illinois, that has provided quality health care to the residents of greater Fox Valley for more than 130 years.
- Rush Copley Medical Center features a level 3 NICU & robotics
- Surgeries done at Rush Copley Medical Center or a Surgery Center
- Ultrasound, lab & x-ray on-site
- Sub-specialist access available, including MFM, Urogynecology & Gyn/Onc
- This position offers a private practice feel with the benefits of a hospital employed practice, including:
-Sign-on bonus & relocation package
-Malpractice & tail coverage
About Aurora, IL
Aurora, known as the "city of lights," is the second largest city in Illinois. Aurora is home to the ultimate shopping destination, Chicago Premium Outlets, and is at the area's epicenter of live entertainment. The historic Paramount Theatre provides world-class entertainment, including live dance, music and Broadway-caliber shows. The picturesque 30-acre RiverEdge Park is open year-round and is host to an array of seasonal top-name concerts, festivals and cultural events. Hollywood Casino Aurora is home to the largest poker venue in Illinois, along with top entertainment. Mingled with its hub of arts, fabulous attractions, annual events and outdoor adventure, Aurora has it all.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.