Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking an OB/GYN to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients at Advocate Condell Medical Center in Libertyville, IL
Advocate Condell Medical Center is a 281-bed acute care hospital in a popular far north suburb of Chicago with around 1750 annual deliveries, is the only level 1 trauma center in Lake County, features MFM support, a Level II+ nursery, and 24/7 in-house OB coverage.
- Excellent support and mentorship within the group
- Comradery & collaboration among the group and the hospital
- Community hospital feel with resources of a large academic site
- Excellent opportunity to be part of an expanding group, optimally situated in high-growth, family-friendly communities
- The position will emphasize management of obstetric patients (about 60% OB / 40% GYN)
- Call of 1:4
- Outpatient offices in Libertyville and Lake Villa, Illinois
- In-office procedures, including colps, leeps, and IUDs
- Strong support team that includes Advanced Practice Clinicians, a Medical Assistant, Registered Nurses, and a Surgery Scheduler
- daVinci available
- Sub-specialist support readily available, including Gyn/Onc, Urogyne and MFM
- This position will offer Student Loan Forgiveness up to $90K
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- Advocate Condell Medical Center has an on-site child care center for our employees to utilize
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Libertyville, IL
The Village of Libertyville is located in south central Lake County, approximately 37 miles from Chicago and seven miles west of Lake Michigan. The Village is an established residential community and has traditionally served as a major market and service center for central Lake County. The population of the Village has more than doubled since 1960, as the Village has shared in the economic growth of the Chicago metropolitan area. An ongoing effort to restore and preserve historic Libertyville contributes to the traditional home town atmosphere in the Village.
Step back in time while you stroll along historic downtown Libertyville. Your visit along Main Street will take you to fantastic antique shops, boutiques, gift stores, gourmet food & wine shops, taverns and restaurants. When not shopping or dining, take advantage of Libertyville’s 500 acres of parkland featuring lakes, athletic fields, ice skating, flower gardens, picnic areas, and more. Additionally, the Libertyville Sports Complex offers year-round programs in athletics, dance, fitness, and camps.
Libertyville is home to Advocate Condell Medical Center, providing high-quality care to residents in the north suburbs for more than 85 years. Condell Medical Center is the largest health care provider and only Level I trauma center in Lake County, Illinois. Condell Medical Center is a non-profit, acute care hospital offering a full spectrum of medical services. This includes everything from obstetrics, radiology services and rehabilitation to open heart surgery, neurosurgery and oncology. In addition, Condell Medical Center is accredited by DNV Healthcare as a Primary Stroke Center. The hospital also features an emergency department approved for pediatrics backed by the resources of Advocate Children’s Hospital.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.