Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a board certified OB/GYN Physician to join our team in Elmhurst, IL with deliveries & surgeries at Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital in Downers Grove, DuPage County’s only Level I trauma center, a certified Level III neonatal intensive care unit and Magnet® recognition for nursing excellence.
- Join a group of 4 OB/GYNs
- Excellent support and mentorship within the group
- Clinic location in Elmhurst, IL
- In-office procedures, including colps, leeps, and IUDs
- Deliveries & surgeries at Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital (GSAM) in Downers Grove, IL
- Call of 1:5
- On-call clinic on the campus of GSAM during call days
- Strong support team
- Strong primary care referral base in the area
- Sub-specialist access available, including MFM, Urogynecology & Gyn/Onc
- EPIC EMR
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with a physician-led medical group
- Women's Health service line leadership
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- Education Assistance Program
- Pre-tax accounts for dependent care, health care and commuter benefit
- Leave-of-absence programs including: FMLA, Military Leave, Parental Leave, Personal Leave, VESSA Leave
About Elmhurst, Illinois
Elmhurst is conveniently located just 16 miles west of Chicago’s loop!
A vibrant, tree-lined community with thriving retail shops, fine dining, outstanding theatre and art, excellent museums, and engaging events throughout the year.
There’s always plenty of excitement in Elmhurst…winter, summer, spring or fall. Join the festivities every month of the year, with special events, performances and activities such as the St. Patrick’s Day Parade, Art in the Park, the Pet Parade, the Explore Elmhurst Express Trolley, the Garden Walk and so much more.
Explore the colorful and rich history at the Elmhurst History Museum or the Elmhurst Art Museum with its McCormick House designed and built by Mie van der Rohe. Visit the Lizzadro Museum of Lapidary Art with its extraordinary exhibitions of gems and gemstone carvings dating back to the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644).
Shop and play in the bustling downtown, Elmhurst City Centre, which offers everything from urban boutiques to bowling, movies and exciting events. Give your taste buds a treat at over fifty delicious, delightful, delectable restaurants with cuisine from around the world. Revel to sounds of Mozart Beethoven and Mahler at the Elmhurst Symphony Orchestra. Take a leisurely walk, bike ride or jog down the pastoral 37-mile Illinois Prairie Path. View a “living museum” of indigenous plants and animals at the Great Western Prairie, or visit the city’s impressive library in Wilder Park. Take time to smell the roses (and the Carmine Crab Apple, Bradford Pear and Chinese Dogwood) at the Elmhurst College Arboretum.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the 5th largest nonprofit health care system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our clinician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.