Advocate Medical Group is seeking an Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician to join our faculty group at Advocate Christ Medical Center (ACMC) in Oak Lawn Illinois, about 30 minutes south of Chicago.
- Join a group of 10 OB/GYN providers: 4 of the group members provide hospitalist style coverage and 6 work both in the office and hospital
- Provide full-scope OB/GYN services with about 50 % of the time in the outpatient clinic and 50 % in the hospital
- Teach residents and medical students as a routine part of the practice expectations and provide supervision to our Nurse Practitioner
- During the hospital-based shifts, the group covers as three separate services: gynecology, ob triage, and labor and delivery
- Opportunity to take in-house call for extra pay in nights and weekends
- 3 call shifts per month
- The outpatient clinic is open Monday through Friday from 730am to 5:00pm, evening clinic on Tuesday until 7:00pm, Saturday mornings twice monthly
- Office space features 8 exam rooms and 2 procedure rooms
- Outpatient practice connected to the Hospital
- Support of Certified Medical Assistants and RNs
- Mixed patient population, high volume of Medicaid
Advocate Christ Medical Center is a 749-bed premier teaching institution with more than 1,600 physicians. Advocate Christ is one of the major referral hospitals in the Midwest for a number of specialties, including cancer care; cardiovascular services; heart, kidney and lung transplantation; neurosciences, orthopedics; and women’s health.
About Oak Lawn, Illinois
Oak Lawn, an attractive Village of 56,000 residents and over 1,800 diverse businesses, has distinguished itself among Chicago’s leading southwest suburbs. Nestled in the center of Cook County, a distinctive “home town” essence flows through Oak Lawn; an unmatched quality evidenced through the community’s affable neighborhoods, dynamic business districts, well- maintained recreational areas and cultural vivacity.
The resources accessed within Oak Lawn are truly second-to-none. Exceptional educational opportunities are profound, as residents have a choice among a number of public and private school options and several higher education and continuing education institutions. Compassionate and quality healthcare is readily available through various established practices, along with the presence of Advocate Christ Medical Center and Advocate Children’s Hospital. Retailers and restaurateurs along the bustling 95th Street corridor are ready to provide the best in customer service. The cultural and recreational endeavors of residents and visitors are sufficed through the array of community-wide events designed to promote civic pride, along with the superb offerings of the Children’s Museum in Oak Lawn and the award-winning Oak Lawn Park District. Over and above all of this, the Village is headed by a dynamic group of leaders who continue to ensure Oak Lawn is afforded the finest in public services and programs.
As the Village comes upon its Centennial Anniversary, it has presented an opportunity for residents and businesses to take a glimpse into the past and see how the community has successfully transformed into the Oak Lawn we all know today. As the past is rich and the present is steadfast, the future remains bright for this established community. The Village, its residents and established businesses welcome you to explore the excellent offerings of Oak Lawn, and to experience first hand the unsurpassed lifestyle so many have come to revere.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.