Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, a 645-bed non-profit teaching hospital located in the Chicago suburb of Park Ridge, is seeking an OB/GYN to join our team!
- Join an existing busy practice made up of 10.8 FTE OB/GYN physicians, 1 APN, 3 midwives, and 3 laborists
- Duties include: seeing patients in the office, taking call, providing labor and delivery coverage, performing gynecologic surgery, and working with residents in the hospital
- About 15 deliveries/month per Full Time Physician
- Take 3-4 calls per month (group split into 2 call pods)
- Support staff consists of Medical Assistants, RNs for triage, and ultrsasound techs
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital features a Level III NICU, Level I trauma center, 24-hour MFM, and the highest level of subspecialty care
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital has the second largest maternity program in Illinois with more than 4,000 deliveries each year
About Park Ridge, Illinois
Park Ridge is a picturesque suburb located 14 miles northwest of downtown Chicago, convenient to O'Hare Airport, major expressways, CTA and Metra trains allowing for an easy commute into the city while enjoying peaceful suburban living.
Park Ridge is a prime residential community that retains its distinctive, small-town charm where “community” is a big part of this suburban town. The City’s vibrant Uptown shopping area includes the Metra station, Public Library and several parks featuring live musical concerts and special events are held in the summer. Throughout the City, quiet tree-lined streets, pleasing architecture, excellent schools, centrally located library and ample parks help make Park Ridge one of the most desirable family communities in the Chicago area.
Unique shops and a great selection of restaurants fill the Uptown area, where new buildings blend serenely with historic ones. The Uptown Park Ridge skyline is graced with cupolas, church spires and the 100-foot tower of the Art Deco Pickwick Theatre, which is on the National Register of Historic Places.
In addition to the Uptown shopping area, Park Ridge offers other shopping and dining convenient to every neighborhood, including South Park, Village Green, the Dee Park area bordering Oakton Ave. and the Higgins Corridor bordering Chicago.
Park Ridge hosts a variety of businesses from privately owned to major corporations and is home to Lutheran General Hospital, a Level 1 trauma center, teaching hospital and part of Advocate Aurora Health-the 10th largest not for profit health system in the country.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.