Advocate Medical Group (AMG), a physician led/physician governed, integrated medical group of over 1,600 physicians, seeks an Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician to join our practice at 2535 S. Martin Luther King Drive with Hospital Privileges at Advocate Trinity Hospital.
Why this opportunity
- We have a physician moving out of state, so jump right in to a busy practice with a full patient panel and a strong referral base
- The practice has 12 specialties on site with an excellent MFM team at Advocate Christ Medical Center nearby
- This position offers 1 in 4 call rotation
- This site is close to the loop, has parking available, and is a safe, accommodating & welcoming location
- This role features an experienced support staff of an NP (gyne only), RN, and MA
- Advocate Trinity Hospital is a 250-bed hospital that has provided residents in southeastern Chicago with outstanding clinical outcomes and compassionate care for more than 110 years.
- Trinity is close to downtown Chicago, a community hospital in an underserved area
- Trinity Hospital is equipped with a daVinci Robot and Uterine Fibroid Embolization technology
About Chicago, Illinois
About Central Chicago, Illinois
The city center area covers a little more than 4 square miles, lying roughly between Division Street on the north, Lake Michigan on the east, 26th Street on the south and Halsted on the west. The three branches of the Chicago River meet in this area and the area is considered the city's commercial hub.
The area known as the Loop is a section within downtown, surrounded by elevated tracks of the rapid transit network. Many of downtown's commercial, cultural, and financial institutions are located in the Loop. Today, the Loop is also used to identify the larger downtown area.
River North contains the Magnificent Mile, a concentration of high-end retail. The central area is home to Grant and Millennium Parks, skyscrapers, museums, and shopping; and is the site of the city's largest parades: the annual Christmas, Thanksgiving and Saint Patrick's Day parades.
You're never far from any activity in this buzzing area, historic architecture, amazing social scene, high culture and professional sports.
Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.