Aurora West Allis Medical Center has an exciting opportunity for an OBGYN to join a very busy practice!
- Join a group of 10 Physicians and 9 Advanced Practice Providers
- Clinic offices located on the campus of Aurora West Allis Medical Center and in Franklin, WI (about 10 miles from the hospital)
- Shared OB practice, independent GYN practice
- The Aurora Women's Pavilion (AWP) at West Allis is the busiest Obstetrical unit in Wisconsin with over 3,000 deliveries per year; this group covered about 1,600 deliveries in 2021
- Strong support staff of RNs and MAs
- Call schedule: call at least once per week 7:00am to 7:00pm, one weekend call every 11 weeks, one full week of night coverage every 11 weeks
- Very dedicated and collegial group
- Access to Gyn/Onc, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Special Care Nursery, and robotic surgery
- Highly engaged medical group
- This position offers a competitive salary, sign-on bonus, relocation package, malpractice & tail coverage, and full benefits including a 401K match & an annual CME allowance
About West Allis, WI
City at the Center
West Allis is the right place for anyone that is looking for a highly accessible, central location. They have many terrific, family-friendly neighborhoods, filled with energetic, creative residents and diverse businesses, as well as easy access to some of the most popular attractions in the metro Milwaukee area. A variety of fun-filled activities occur year-round, including Cool Waters Park, the Wisconsin State Fair, frequent farmers markets, and several parks and bike trails.
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.