Choose your own schedule and frequency of shifts!
- We are seeking a zero assigned physician to cover leaves and vacation time within a department of over 12 Occupational Medicine physicians
- Shifts will be 8 hours in length throughout various clinics in southeastern Wisconsin with a minimum of 2 shifts per month
- 100% Occupational Medicine practice seeing the full spectrum of Occupational Medicine services including work-related injury care, pre-placement work physicals, DOT exams, OSHA surveillance exams and travel medicine
- Willing to consider different training backgrounds including both Occupational Medicine and Family Medicine
- Position will be outpatient only with some on-site employer patient care
About Advocate Aurora Health
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Together, we make healthy happen.