Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking an Occupational Medicine physician to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients at Aurora Lakeland in Elkhorn, WI.
- Full time position that works 5 days a week at the Aurora Lakeland Medical Center in Elkhorn, WI
- Salary base plus compensation model with a collaboration agreement with our APC’s
- Imaging, splinting, wound care, medication management, back injury care, back to work restrictions, pre-employment physicals, TB testing, DOT guidelines, FAA guidelines, lead exposure, asbestos, other hazardous materials. MRO services are outsourced.
- 60% of the work is scheduled and 40% is walk-in
- Manageable work load with great lifestyle. Monday – Friday schedule, no nights, weekends or call. Most days finish by 5 pm (occasionally will need to stay late if patient presents)
- Strong employer base in the community with lots of history
- The occupational medicine team collaborates throughout the day using Teams. While there is only 1 occ med physician on site, they do collaborate periodically throughout the day.
- Epic EMR
Training and/or experience required
- Formal Occupational Medicine training is NOT required
- MD or DO
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Elkhorn, WI
A small town escape from the big city
Elkhorn, located in southeastern Wisconsin thrives as a small, traditional "hometown." This rural city, located minutes from downtown Milwaukee and just 85 miles from Chicago’s loop, boasts tree-lined streets, beautiful historical homes and an established downtown. It is a place to grow up, raise a family and retire in the context of a "caring community" exhibiting excellence in governance, education, recreation, health care, and civic activity.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.