Advocate Aurora Health, one of the largest and most stable organizations in the country has an excellent opportunity for a dynamic new or experienced Ophthalmologist to join a well-established robust practice in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Training and/or experience
- Completion of an accredited Ophthalmology residency program
- Wisconsin licensure or ability to obtain
- Fellowship training welcome, but not required
- Team player who is hardworking, ethical and has excellent communication skills
- Join a robust practice where you will be busy immediately
- 2 experienced Ophthalmologist and 2 Optometrists
- Manager, Oph Techs, PSR’s and RN surgical coordinator
- Ability to see children, if interested but not required
- Flexible Schedule
- Monday – Friday
- NO weekends
- Shared Call Schedule
- Multi-disciplinary team with large primary care referral base
- Great Mentorship Program
- State-of-the-art equipment
- EPIC EMR
What Advocate Aurora offers
- Highly competitive compensation with 2-year guarantee and ability to earn more
- Comprehensive benefit package including, health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Retirement program with company match
- Relocation up to $12,000
- Paid Medical liability insurance
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- Diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
About Kenosha, Wisconsin
A vibrant community nestled on the shore of Lake Michigan
Located in the southeastern corner of Wisconsin, Kenosha is midway between Milwaukee and Chicago and is known for its friendly people and one-of-a-kind places. The Lake Michigan shoreline is one of the most popular features, with nearly 90 percent publicly accessible via parks, beaches, festival places and a miles-long promenade.
A lively downtown district full of shopping, dining and the arts is located just steps from the lakeshore. Away from the shoreline, the Kenosha area is teeming with opportunities for fun! If it’s the great outdoors you seek, Kenosha’s western region delivers beautifully. Pristine Kenosha Area golf courses, tranquil inland lakes, hiking and biking trails, a ski and snowboard area, and so much more await you year-round.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers, and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive, and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.