Join our established Ophthalmology practice!
Live where others vacation in picturesque Sheboygan! Just one hour north of Milwaukee.
- Practice comprehensive ophthalmology in a busy practice with proven community need. This position will be based out of Sheboygan with outreach to our Plymouth location. Construction for the new Sheboygan hospital is currently underway!
- You will partner with another Ophthalmologist. Additionally, there are Optometrists on-site as well as a Pediatric Ophthalmologist/Retina Specialist providing outreach
- You will join a very established practice with highly trained support staff and the latest technology
- This is a fantastic opportunity where you will hit the ground running both clinically and surgically in a collegial and professionally enriching environment
- Competitive 2 year starting salary guarantee with the ability to make more
- Excellent benefits package is offered which includes health, dental, vision and retirement program with company match
- Epic EMR
About Sheboygan, Wisconsin
The spirit on the lake
The city of Sheboygan is located between Lake Michigan and the northern unit of Kettle Moraine State Forest and offers an abundance of outdoor activities for you and your family. Sheboygan County is home to world-renown golf courses, a legendary race track, beautiful marinas and the state’s only AAA Five Diamond resort.
The Sheboygan area provides its residents a family–centered Midwestern lifestyle with award-winning school systems, low crime rate and an easy commute.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.