Full Time Employed Optometrist in Two Rivers, Wisconsin 165k+, No weekends or Holidays
Advocate Aurora Health, one of the largest and most stable organizations in the country has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic new or experienced Optometrist to join a well-established Ophthalmology practice in Two Rivers, Wisconsin.
Training and/or Experience:
- Completion of an accredited Optometry program required
- Doctorate Degree in Optometry required
- Wisconsin Licensure or ability to obtain
- Patient centered with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and supportive team player
- Collegial and supportive work environment
- 100% Outpatient - No weekends or Holidays, Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- Network referral source of thousands of employed primary care physicians
- Epic EMR
- Provide and coordinate necessary secondary and tertiary eye care
- Plan and provide health education and preventative health services
- State-of-the-art technology- Lombart, Optos, A-Scan and retinal scan
- Fully staffed Department with 5 vision techs
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- Diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive benefit package including, health, dental, vision and life insurance. Retirement (401k) program with company match, deferred compensation plan and paid medical liability insurance.
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Manitowoc, Wisconsin
Wisconsin’s “Maritime Capital”
Manitowoc and Two Rivers are quaint family-friendly communities located on the shores of Lake Michigan approximately 45 minutes from Green Bay. These communities offer an abundance of outdoor activities from Great Lakes boating, sailing, and fishing to miles of sandy beaches, inland lakes, state parks and wildlife recreation areas. With a rich history, these beautiful lakefront communities offer towering lighthouses, multiple museums, the Lincoln Park Zoo and Capitol Civic Center (theater). With a cost of living much lower than comparable or larger cities this area still boasts top rated schools, safe communities, and a moderate Midwest climate.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers, and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive, and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.