Advocate Aurora Health has an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic new or experienced fellowship trained spine surgeon to join our team at the Aurora Medical Center in Grafton. Our experienced orthopedic team consists of fellowship trained and general orthopedic surgeons at the Advocate Aurora facilities in Wisconsin.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited orthopedic surgery residency program
- A fellowship in orthopedic spine surgery is also required
- Must have skills in all areas of general and spine
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Large orthopedic group covers numerous locations
- Coverage includes the Aurora Medical Center – Grafton and potentially Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center
- Excellent collaboration with our neuro-sciences team
- Orthopedic clinic on hospital grounds
- You will enjoy a cohesive group of surgeons, an excellent built-in referral base, and provide services to a diverse patient population
- Excellent interventional pain and physiatry physicians to help support your practice
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Grafton, Wisconsin
Explore a beautiful community in the heart of Ozaukee County
Just minutes north of Milwaukee, Grafton offers a personal and economic quality of life that draws people and businesses alike to this crossroads community of well-kept homes, tree lined streets and small town warmth.
The community has a New England feel offering a diverse array of stores, shops, restaurants and industrial enterprises along with a variety of recreational activities for the young and the young at heart. Whether it’s canoeing on the Milwaukee River, biking, golfing, heading to Lake Michigan or shopping, residents and visitors are sure to find something to do.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.