We have an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic new or experienced fellowship trained spine surgeon to join our team at the Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha. Our experienced orthopedic team consists of fellowship trained and general orthopedic surgeons at the Advocate Aurora facilities in Wisconsin.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited orthopedic surgery residency program
- A fellowship in orthopedic spine surgery is also required
- Must have skills in all areas of general and spine
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Large orthopedic group covers numerous locations
- Coverage includes the Aurora Medical Center – Kenosha, and will also include a brand new facility in Pleasant Prairie scheduled to open in 2022
- You will join a cohesive group of surgeons and provide services to a diverse patient population
- Good call schedule includes general call responsibilities
- The Kenosha group currently has an experienced neuro spine surgeon however there are no orthopedic spine surgeons at the Kenosha location so you will enjoy a busy practice
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- Wisconsin-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
Get to know Kenosha, Wisconsin
A vibrant community nestled on the shore of Lake Michigan
Located in the southeastern corner of Wisconsin, Kenosha is midway between Milwaukee and Chicago and is known for its friendly people and one-of-a-kind places. The Lake Michigan shoreline is one of the most popular features, with nearly 90 percent publicly accessible via parks, beaches, festival places and a miles-long promenade.
A lively downtown district full of shopping, dining and the arts is located just steps from the lakeshore. Away from the shoreline, the Kenosha area is teeming with opportunities for fun! If it’s the great outdoors you seek, Kenosha’s western region delivers beautifully. Pristine Kenosha Area golf courses, tranquil inland lakes, hiking and biking trails, a ski and snowboard area, and so much more await you year-round.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer Wisconsin-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic Kenosha such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.