Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for a dynamic new or experienced orthopedic surgeon to join our team at the Aurora Health Center in Burlington, Wisconsin. Our experienced orthopedic surgeons consist of general and fellowship trained and cover numerous Advocate Aurora facilities.
- You will join a fantastic team at the Aurora Health Center in Burlington Wisconsin, and also perform surgeries at our newly renovated hospital in Burlington as well as our community hospital in Elkhorn, the Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
- The Aurora Medical Center in Burlington is a 123 bed community hospital offering clinical expertise in all areas. The Aurora Lakeland Medical Center is a 109-bed hospital that has served patients in Walworth County since 1917.
- Our large orthopedic group covers numerous locations and includes general and fellowship trained surgeons in foot & ankle, upper extremity, joint replacement, MSK oncology, shoulder reconstruction, spine and sports medicine
- This is a busy general practice with a solid referral base from clinicians within the clinic and the surrounding communities
- Excellent collaboration with all specialists
- Rehabilitation therapists on-site to help your patients get back on track quickly and seamlessly
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited orthopedic surgery residency program
- Must have skills in all areas of general orthopedic surgery
- Patient centered with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative team player
Get to know Burlington, WI
Welcome to Chocolate City USA!
With lakes for swimming, quiet rivers for paddling and a charming downtown with its Riverwalk , Burlington offers a small-town atmosphere with big-city advantages. The community is located only a half hour from Milwaukee and 90 minutes from Chicago and Madison and offers the charm and serenity of a quaint city with close access to major metropolitan areas. The “Chocolate City” and home to Nestle USA, is the perfect spot to enjoy shopping, dining, festivals and cultural events.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the top not-for-profit health care systems in the country. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 includes 3600+ physicians and more than 1800 Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.