We have an exceptional opportunity for a new or experienced orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon to join our comprehensive teams at our surgery center in Germantown, Wisconsin.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an orthopedic surgery residency from an accredited program
- A fellowship in foot/ankle
- Must have skills in all areas of general and foot/ankle surgery
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Premier orthopedic team with advanced skills and training in all areas of orthopedics
- Move right in to an established practice of a retiring foot/ankle surgeon
- Work with experienced therapists and staff
- Huge draw area includes the Milwaukee metro area and suburban locations as well
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
About Germantown, Wisconsin (Washington County)
Scenic Washington County provides a beautiful atmosphere for family living, career growth and recreational activities. This picturesque area located just north of Milwaukee and is full of interesting attractions, luscious nature trails, unique cultural events and provides a quaint setting for dining, golf and shopping.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.