We have an exceptional opportunity for a new or experienced orthopedic surgeon with fellowship training in hand and upper extremity. You will join an established group of surgeons at our facility in Oshkosh on the shores of Wisconsin's largest inland lake, Lake Winnebago.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited orthopedic surgery residency program
- A fellowship in hand/upper extremity
- Must have skills in all areas of general orthopedic surgery
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Join collaborative, supportive partners trained in sports, adult reconstruction, and general orthopedics
- Outstanding support from dedicated PA’s and other staff members
- Excellent built-in referral base from our multi-disciplinary clinics in Oshkosh and Fond du Lac as well as from the surrounding area
- Outstanding facility with offices adjacent to the hospital
- Easy transition from outpatient to inpatient
What Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
About Oshkosh, WI
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, on the western shore of Lake Winnebago, Oshkosh is banked by the Fox River and Lake Butte des Morts in Winnebago County.
The city is a progressive and participative community that offers small-town friendliness with big city features and a high quality of life for people of all ages and interests. It is a great place to live as a result of an excellent school system, abundant entertainment opportunities, a low cost of living and a clean environment.
Oshkosh is a haven for anyone interested in combining city life with the benefits of a small town.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.