Fantastic opportunity for a new or experienced orthopedic foot/ankle surgeon to live and work in a growing area of Wisconsin.
Advocate Aurora Health is seeking a fellowship trained orthopedic foot/ankle specialist to complement an already diverse, respected group at our Kenosha facilities. As the only orthopedic fellowship trained foot and ankle specialist with Advocate in Southeast Wisconsin you will be busy from day one.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an orthopedic surgery residency from an accredited program
- Fellowship training in foot/ankle
- Must have skills in all areas of orthopedic surgery
- Patient focused with excellent communication skill
- Collaborative team player
- Large group provides coverage in numerous locations. Coverage for this position will include the Aurora Medical Center and our brand new facility in Pleasant Prairie. Our new Mt. Pleasant facility will be added when it opens in 2021
- Outstanding coordination of care and exceptional team work/team focus in a patient centered environment
- Good variety of cases, diverse patient population
- Staffing includes RN's and Advanced Practice Clinicians
- Position is open due to growth of the program and as the only orthopedic foot/ankle specialist in our south region you will enjoy a busy practice
- Excellent referral base
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
About Kenosha, Wisconsin
A vibrant community nestled on the shore of Lake Michigan
Located in the southeastern corner of Wisconsin, Kenosha is midway between Milwaukee and Chicago and is known for its friendly people and one-of-a-kind places. The Lake Michigan shoreline is one of the most popular features, with nearly 90 percent publicly accessible via parks, beaches, festival places and a miles-long promenade.
A lively downtown district full of shopping, dining and the arts is located just steps from the lakeshore. Away from the shoreline, the Kenosha area is teeming with opportunities for fun! If it’s the great outdoors you seek, Kenosha’s western region delivers beautifully. Pristine Kenosha Area golf courses, tranquil inland lakes, hiking and biking trails, a ski and snowboard area, and so much more await you year-round.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer Wisconsin-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic Kenosha such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.